This suspense of finding out where we’re going next is seriously enough to drive me nuts. I hate it. And of course, now half his class wants to go to Germany or Italy so our odds of getting our first or second choices is going down considerably. Grrr… I just hope it works out for all of them and none of them end up with less than their 3rd choice. We’ll see what happens. I have no clue when they’re going to get together and decide because they’re flying nights this week (and next). So half of them come in at 8am and fly around noon and half of them come in around 1pm and fly around 6pm or later. Makes it very hard for all of them to get together. *sighs*
I took Abbie in for her last two 4 month shots today. She got the Hib and the PCV shots done. She let out one super big scream and the nurses commented on what a good set of lungs she has on her, and then she was done… until the same nurses did her weight and height check. As soon as they got close to her again she was screaming again. She catches on pretty quickly… But with her onsie, socks and diaper on, she weighed 15lbs 11oz and she was just under 27inches. In other words, she’s still super long and skinny (and SUPER cute, in my opinion).
And while she is super cute, she’s still a terrible sleeper. I have no clue what her deal is. Some nights she’ll sleep for 10.5 hours and other nights she’s up every 2 hours. There doesn’t seem to be any rhyme or reason to any of it. I’ve tried letting her cry to see if she’ll go back to sleep and I can only handle about 5 mins of it because she usually doesn’t just cry, she’s all out screaming. And as soon as you go in there, she stops. Half the time you don’t even have to pick her up, as long as she sees you, she’s fine. It’s incredibly frustrating to say the least.
Anyway, on to continue my waiting… Wish me luck.