1. Who wakes up in the morning with the kids, you or hubby? Nine times out of ten, I do. Make that 19 times out of 20.
2. Do you watch the World Series even if your team isn't in it? I don’t have “a team” and I couldn’t care less about football or baseball or whatever the World Series is.
3. What is the best compliment you have received? That I am a good parent.
4. Do/did you dress up to take your kids trick or treating? Yes, I have, and I will in the future, but this year we’re skipping Halloween and saving the money on costumes they’ll wear for one night. Besides, we’re in Ireland during all of the Halloween festivities on base.
5. Do you have a favorite bible verse? What is it and why? “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” I’ve just always liked it and I think it’s interesting that you can take it 2 ways – 1 being that if you follow God he will grant your wishes and 2 being that if you follow God he will give your heart desires.
1. My favorite feeling in all the world is being cherished.
2. My favorite smell is my husband or a horse barn, and no, the two don’t smell anything alike. My horse always smelled good. He smelled just like a horse should and I even had people tell me that he had a good horse smell. Kind of odd, but true.
3. My favorite taste is chocolate. I love chocolate..
4. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen was Plitvice Lakes National Park in Croatia.
5. The best sound ever is my kiddos laughs or my husband getting home from work. That’s the best part of my day.
6. A smell that reminds me of my childhood is my mom’s cooking. She’s a good cook.
7. My favorite of all the senses is sight for sure.
For all of my regular readers, I’m sorry I’m SO backed up with blogging. I’m really falling way behind and it’s kind of stressful to me since I’ve never been behind in my blog before this summer and now I’m constantly behind. Hopefully one of these days I’ll catch up, but learning how to edit photos just made my blogging process about 15 times longer. Here’s a picture from our recent trip to Salzburg, Austria in the meantime. (And I’m writing this from Ireland, so soon I’ll be blogging about our travels over here too! This is a beautiful country! Tomorrow we’re headed to the Cliffs of Moher!)