1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have? None really. I have everything from Disney to hard rock and I like it all.
2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you? Just about everything. He deals with our daughters constant “testing” much better than I do. I lose my patience much more quickly than he does.
3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy? I bought one big bag of it already, but Italians don’t celebrate Halloween, and we’re not going to be around when the Americans are celebrating Halloween in Italy, so I guess we’ll have to eat it ourselves.
4. Family closets - Yay or nay? What’s a family closet? Like a closet with everyone’s clothes in it? At this point, I don’t care what type of closet it is, I just want one. (Italian houses don’t have closets. None. So they put things in tiny wardrobes, which isn’t working out so well for us.)
5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why? Scrubbing the kitchen floor, just because it seems like it has to be done every single day and I hate it. Although right now, having not had a dishwasher for almost 3 years, I might have to say washing dishes. It feels like I spend 2 hours a day at the sink cleaning dishes. Yuck!
1. The last thing I ate was a diavola pizza con cipolla. (Basically a pepperoni pizza with onions.) It’s my favorite in Italy!
2. The last time I went to the beach was TODAY! I didn’t actually go in the water, but we walked on the beach for a bit in Positano, Italy. It was BEAUTIFUL!!
3. My last vacation was today. I am on vacation. We spent yesterday in Rome seeing my brother-in-law get ordained at the Vatican and then drove down to the Amalfi Coast. Today we did Positano and we’re going to Sorrento tonight. Tomorrow we’ll go to Capri and Anacapri and possibly Amalfi/ Ravello and Sunday we’re going to Pompeii. I’ll try to post a blog soon!
4. The last place I drove was along the Amalfi Coast from Positano to Sorrento. BEAUTIFUL!!!
5. The last song I listened to was I have no clue, but it was probably a song I’ve heard 200 times before since we just listen to music from our iPhones in the car. Italian radio kinda sucks.
6. The last thing I watched on TV was …. I don’t remember. It’s been a few days since I’ve watched TV.
7. The last time I said "I love you" was when Abbie went down for her nap.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? The busyness of my schedule. I feel so out of touch with my friends since I haven’t gotten to spend much time with them in the past month. Hopefully October will be better!
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in September? The bazaar. We bought an antique dining room table that I’m super excited about. (But bummed that I didn’t take any pictures of it before we wrapped it up and stored it in our basement.)
3. Sometimes I like to sit on my couch and eat popcorn from a bowl with chocolate chips. It’s my favorite snack!!-
4. What was your favorite childhood Halloween costume? I have a hilarious picture of me dressed as Raggedy Ann when I was probably 4 or 5 and I look less than thrilled to have that costume on.
5. What are you looking forward to in October? My parents are coming for three weeks to visit and we’re going to Salzburg for a weekend and Ireland for a week and I’m going to take them to Lipica. Slovenia too. SOO excited!