1. What were you scared of as a kid? Sharks. I used to walk around swimming pools to make sure there wasn’t a shark in it before I’d get in… I’m still afraid of sharks, but I don’t walk around pools anymore. =)
2. Do you sleep well in a hotel? Completely depends on if the kids are with us or not. If they are, no. If they’re not, yes.
3. If you could meet any celebrity, dead or alive, who and why? I really have no clue. I’m sure there are many that would be interesting to meet, but I don’t really have a great desire to meet any of them.
4. It's a hot summer day. Do you prefer to be pool side or at the beach? Either. I’m not picky.
5. What is your favorite summer dish? I guess I don’t really change my diet much for the different seasons. I like pink lemonade and sweet tea more in the summer, but those aren’t dishes.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? I would have talked to my grandma more when I saw her. Unfortunately she was there mostly during a party when lots of other people I rarely get to see are around so I didn’t get to talk to her nearly as much as I would have liked to.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in May? Seeing my family and friends when I was home for a very short time.
3. June includes the first day of summer… what are your plans for the summer? LOTS of trips!! There are quite a few day trips we want to go on, and we’re also going to Croatia for a few days, on a cruise to Greece and Turkey, hopefully going to Vienna and Budapest, possibly going to Belgium for a few days depending on Mark’s schedule, and then going to Pompeii and Ireland in the fall. I’m excited!
4. Do you use the services on base (gym, financial planning, family services, daycare)? And if so, what’s your favorite one? My favorite service on base is the library. Either that or the post office.
5. What are you looking forward to in June? Our trip to Croatia, being busy with a few clubs on base, lots of squadron functions and our 6th anniversary!
Post a Comment