Friday, April 6, 2012
MFF and 5QF
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? I was at the Social Security office applying for Ben’s SS# and Abbie decided to have an epic meltdown while I was at the window. She was screaming and crying and making a huge scene in a very quiet place. I was in the middle of the application with the social security guy so I couldn’t leave easily and the more I tried to get her to shut up, the more noise she made, until the security guard came over and told her she needed to be quiet. And with all of her screaming, Ben got upset and decided to make it a duet. It was great… One of my finest parenting moments for sure. And if I could just erase that from my memory (and everyone else’s) that would be great.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in March? Coming back to the States!! I didn’t realize how much I missed the USA until we got back here.
3. Check your phone… who was the last person you called and what is your favorite thing about them? The last person I called was my husband and I have many, many favorite things about him. Way too many things to list.
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be and why? Some sort of teal, because it’s my favorite and it can be paired with brighter and darker colors and still fit in.
5. What are you looking forward to in April? My parents meeting my son for the first time. (He’s 4 months old.) And starting him on solids. And spending the whole month in the States!!
1. Would you prefer having people over for dinner or going to their house? I prefer having people over because I love to cook and I don’t have to worry about my kids getting in to other people’s stuff or spilling things or making messes.
2. Favorite Bible verse and why? “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.” I like it because I think it’s true.
3. What was the first concert you ever attended, and the most recent one? My first concert was a Newsboys concert and my most recent one was a Lady Antebellum last summer.
4. The year is 2025. What are you doing, and what have you done? I honestly have no clue what I’ll be doing at that time. I’ll have 2 teenagers by that time and maybe another child??? Not sure. We’ll probably have moved at least 2-3 more times, but who knows to where. I don’t know if I’ll be working or what I’ll be doing. The joys of being a military spouse!
5. What's your favorite Easter treat? Anything chocolate! The same as my favorite “any other holiday” treat! =)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Dude, don't worry about the meltdown. That place probably needed a little shaking-up. Did the security guard come talk to her because you looked like you needed help or because he/she was being a jerk? Did she listen and quiet down?
Congrats on being back in the US, especially so your parents can meet your baby! :)
Post a Comment