Friday, March 2, 2012
MFF and 5QF
1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse? suggested by Bel atBeing a Better Me Hm… I guess my favorite is the iPad he got me, but it was a Christmas gift, so I’m not sure that counts. He got me really pretty tanzanite earrings for our anniversary and I love those too.
2. What’s your first thought when you see it’s snowing (or what would you say if you don’t live somewhere with snow? suggested by Poekitten from Many Waters YAY!! I love snow and I miss it!
3. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? suggested by Erika from Chambanachik Somehow keeping Ben nursing more. I’m not sure what I could have done to help him continue nursing since he needed to be supplemented a LOT with formula to get him back on track, but I feel really guilty that he’s not breastfeeding.
4.What was your favorite thing that happened in February? Finding out that there was nothing wrong with Ben, that he just needed to be supplemented with formula, and my MIL visiting. It was great to see her.
5. What are you looking forward to in March? Heading back to the States for two months WITH my husband! So excited!! And him not having the crazy schedule he has here in Italy. It’ll be a nice break for all of us.
1. Where is your favorite vacation spot and why? We don’t have a vacation spot that we repeatedly go to, so I wouldn’t say we have a favorite vacation “spot”. Some of my favorite vacations I’ve been on include going to a dude ranch for a week in Wyoming, visiting Colorado, Prague, London, Amsterdam and Venice. We like to get out and explore new places!
2. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? Eating popcorn and chocolate chips almost every night before bed. Especially if Mark isn’t home or is busy (which is almost always now). I get Abbie to bed and then come upstairs with Ben and feed him while I watch my shows and eat popcorn and chocolate chips, which is one of my favorite combinations ever!
3. What is your favorite fashion trend right now? Or, in the past? I love the skinny jeans, boots and tunic look. I wish I looked good in those, but I need to lose a bunch of weight before I’ll look good in that again.
4. What are your spring break plans? To head back to the States. It’s not really a spring break, per se, but it’s a break from the craziness of Italy and hopefully we’ll get in some good quality family time.
5. What baby names do you hate? Hmm… I don’t really hate any baby names. I obviously have favorites and I name my kids those, but I don’t really care what other people name their kids.