1. Are you looking forward to the time change this weekend? Since I live in Italy, our time change isn’t this weekend. In fact, I’ll have to look up to see when it is, but I know it’s not this weekend. =)
2. Are you getting the new iPad/would you want a iPad? No, because Mark got me the iPad2 for Christmas, which I love. MUCH better than dragging a laptop around all over the place. But I still do my blogging on my laptop.
3. If money was not a problem, what is the one thing you would splurge on? A vacation home somewhere and a new wardrobe. I REALLY need to update my wardrobe and get away from the exercise pants and t-shirts. That’s pretty much what I live in, and what I buy when I shop, so I have VERY few “nice” clothes, and when I want to dress up, I have nothing to wear. It’s either a cocktail dress or sweats. I need to get a bunch of the “in-betweens”, especially now that I’m not pregnant or nursing…
4. How did you and the Mr. (or Mrs.) meet? I have been friends with Dave for many years. We grew up in the same church/youth group and we’ve been friends for a long time. Dave and Mark were college roommates for 4 years. Dave and Mark studied abroad in Germany for a year, and I went over to visit Dave, and that’s where I met Mark (and ironically, his family also, who was visiting him at the same time). When I decided to go back to get my 2nd bachelors degree, I went to the same school that Dave and Mark were attending, and Mark and I quickly became really good friends. I called him my pretend boyfriend for like 7 months before we actually started dating. =)
5. Summer is right around the corner. Bikini or one-piece? Ha… My bikini wearing days are LONG over, thanks to the zillions of stretch marks I have on my stomach from both kids… I see only tankini’s and one-pieces in my future.