1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)? I love curling up with a good book, or writing letters while watching TV, or working on my quilting when I get the time. Sometimes I dream about the days when I’ll have more down time than I do now.
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it? I guess it depends on what it is. I’m the type of person who decides I want something and then I want it RIGHT NOW. I don’t want to wait for it. I would say that usually this is pretty minor stuff, like a set of pens or a shirt. Very rarely is it something expensive.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy? A few clothes, kitchen gadgets, fabric, quilting patterns and rulers, and maybe a massage. And a night out for Mark and me!
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself? No. I like the social aspect of eating out. If I’m going to sit down and eat by myself, I prefer to do it at home, in front of the tv. I think I’d feel awkward sitting in a restaurant by myself. What do you do? Eavesdrop and watch other people eat?
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for? I think it would be really fun to try a Cricut or a machine that cuts quilting fabric. Or any sort of kitchen gadget.