- Freedom is most definitely not free, and often taken for granted .
- Veterans are too often overlooked and not given the credit they deserve .
- This country is one of the best on earth, and I don’t think I realized it as much until I lived out of the country .
- Veteran’s Day means my husband has the day off work! Yay!
- A hero is hard to come by in this day and age.
1. What's the last thing you spent too much money on? Our new car. So expensive, but totally worth it! I love it! (2012 Volvo XC90)
2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner? Ina Garten, preferably at her house. Better yet, I would love to be able to cook like she does.
3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal? Totally depends on the visitor. For friends and some family, I leave things as is. For people I don’t know as well, I try to pick up some.
4. Who is your oldest living family member? My grandma, who is 96!!
5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo (ie: cherry vanilla dr. pepper)? I miss DQ! I get the Blizzards with chocolate ice cream and either Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups or Oreos. Yes, I love my chocolate!
Have a good weekend!!