1. Take pictures for friends that I’ve been meaning to shoot all summer and never found the time. It’s now or never! - I tried to get one of the photo sessions done, but we got rained out. Now I have 3 set up for the last week I’m here.. Yikes!
2. Organize and ship all of the things I need to ship back to Italy by the end of the month so they will meet us there when I get back. This is going to be a HUGE task, but I don’t want to leave it until the last minute before I leave for Italy. - I’ve actually done pretty good with this. I mailed 19 boxes so far and have probably 5-6 left to pack up and send.
3. Make an entire baby quilt for a friend, from start to finish, quilting included. Again, if I don’t get this done before I leave, I’m not going to get it done at all. - I have the quilt put together, but I need to quilt it and then bind it. Hope I can get that done this week!
4. Keep up on all my birthday/anniversary cards and actually get them sent out on time! And also write letters to my grandma, friends I haven’t seen, and a few of Mark’s relatives. – I’ve managed to get all the birthday and anniversary cards done, but not any of the “non-necessary” cards. Maybe I’ll have time to get those done next week. Ha. Yeah right.
5. Work out my arms 3x’s per week for 15 mins each time. – I’ve lifted weights 5-6 times this month. Not as much as I would have liked, but I was also gone for a full week so that didn’t help. I haven’t really seen an improvement in my arms either. Rats.
6. Finish the book I started mid-August and need to return to my friend before I go back to Italy. - I’ve read a few more chapters but still have over half of it to go. I might have to take it with me and ship it back to her..
I didn't do as well as I'd hoped on my goals this month. I wish I would have finished the quilt completely and worked out my arms more, and finished the book. Now I have to add those things to my "to do the first week in October" list, which is already jam packed full of stuff to do. Better luck next month!