- I always feel like I’m _________________ years old, but in reality, I’m _________________ . Sometimes these fill in the blank questions are hard to answer. I’m 31, and I feel like I’m 31 and I’m glad to be 31.
- I wish my family understood better when I tell them that being a military spouse isn’t easy. I’ve had my mom tell me more than once that I “knew what I was getting in to when I married Mark”, when in actuality, I had NO clue what I was getting in to. That’s like saying you know exactly what it’s going to be like being a parent before you have kids...
- If you saw me when I’m sitting on the couch, painting my nails, you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when I sometimes get tired of shopping after 10 mins, you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through.
- I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when I’m in a gym… They intimidate me.
- In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Pensacola, FL and my life was totally different because I’d been married 3 months, was in the process of selling my horse (not fun), worked a job I didn’t like all that much and we didn’t have Sadie or Abbie yet.
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong? Yes, I do. I make her apologize when she does something bad/ wrong, so I do the same thing. You lead by example.
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"? No, I don’t think I have anything like that. I wasn’t much into “trendy” stuff in high school, and I’m still not.
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose? I guess I would say 31 (my current age), with my 21 year old body. =)
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name? For girls, I like Caitlyn and Anabelle. For boys, I like Benjamin and Max and I’m still thinking of others.
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be? Currently, I would make her like to share. For when she’s older, I would love to give her the curiosity to see other cultures and love to travel.
I notice you're a military wife, living overseas? I thank both you and your hubs for his service. My son is AF. He and his wife are currently in England.
sharing is a good thing for a child to like. Yeah, I could go for that one too. Right now, I would like them to like to sleep!
Post a Comment