- The best part of October was Mark’s homecoming!!!
- The worst part of October was stressful OB visits and enduring a bunch of tests that I probably didn’t need.
- For Halloween, I’ll be a mom chasing a 2 year old dressed as a cupcake around.
- I hope that in November baby boy is born. Anytime after Thanksgiving would be good!
- Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. I probably won’t be participating. I already have too much on my plate for the holidays, especially with baby #2 being due mid-Dec. Hopefully I’ll be less busy next year though!
1. Do you prefer cotton, silk, or flannel sheets? Cotton for sure. Flannel are too hot and silk are too slippery. High thread count cotton.
2. What time zone are you in? Central European
3. What is your favorite part of the holiday season? The holiday cheer that most people seem to have and spending time with family and friends, although this year we probably won’t get to see family since we’re staying in Italy.
4. What is your favorite "wintry" drink? (It doesn't have to be an "alcoholic" drink!) Hot cocoa and hot apple cider, but admittedly, I drink hot cocoa all year round. It’s my favorite!
5. In your opinion, what is the worst job in the world? Any job where you don’t like your boss or co-workers. That’s the absolute worst and makes any job miserable.