- My plans for Labor Day included visiting my in-laws, but what really happened was I spent way too much money shopping. I can’t help it. They live very close to LOTS of good stores!!!
- Call me crazy, but sometimes I just need to snuggle with my weina dogs. They’re relaxing to be around sometimes.
- One of the funniest things I’ve seen lately is the movie “The Change Up”. Parts of it were really funny.
- It’s strange, but people watching me play the piano drives me crazy while playing the piano with no one around is perfectly fine with me!
- One, two, buckle my shoe… three, four is it October yet? Wait, that didn’t rhyme….
1. What ringtone do you have on your cell phone? “Jar of Hearts” by Christina Perri
2. What is your favorite memory from this summer? Watching Abbie feed the geese in Branson in June. She STILL talks about feeding them, three months later.
3. Paper books or ebooks? I’ve never read an ebook. And when it comes right down too it, I haven’t been reading books period lately. Not sure why, just haven’t been in the mood to I guess.
4. If you could have one home upgrade what would it be and why? In our house in Italy, it would be to have a dishwasher, for sure. I hate doing dishes by hand.
5. When was your first serious boyfriend/girlfriend? I only had one besides Mark, and I think I was 20 when we started dating, although I can’t really remember… I might have been 19, or maybe I was 21… I don’t know. It was about 10 years ago.