- My plans for this weekend include going to Chicago to visit my in-laws, but what I’d really like to do is be heading back to Italy to welcome my husband home. Soon enough anyway.
- I consider the Labor Day holiday just another day, unless my husband is around and has the day off.
- My favorite meal for cookouts is big, thick, juicy hamburgers (not the prepackaged ones), but my vegetarian friends?? wouldn’t agree.
- So far, my favorite part of summer has been getting to spend time with friends that I haven’t spent time with in years. It’s been so nice to reconnect with many of them and see most of them on a weekly basis. I’ll miss them.
- When it comes to deployments, my philosophy is that they seem to be inevitable in the military lifestyle. It’s easier to accept the fact that you’re going to have to deal with them than hope they never happen.
1. Shoes in the house - yay or nay? I would prefer not, but I discovered that wearing just socks isn’t smart either when you have smooth, marble stairs everywhere… So I wear slippers a lot, or go barefoot.
2. What do you call them- flip flops, slippers, thongs, etc? Flip flops are the cheap sandals. Slippers are what you wear in the house with a robe.
3. What song are you almost embarrassed to admit you know all the lyrics to? Hm.. I’m not sure I’d be embarrassed about any songs I know the lyrics to. Maybe I don’t know that many lyrics… =)
4. What is the best quality to have in a friend? Loyalty, for sure.
5. Do you know what you want for Christmas? A healthy baby boy and an enjoyable first Christmas as a family of 4.