I’m going to start making monthly goals on here and then at the end of the month, I’ll recap to see what I got accomplished and what I didn’t.
1. Take pictures for friends that I’ve been meaning to shoot all summer and never found the time. It’s now or never!
2. Organize and ship all of the things I need to ship back to Italy by the end of the month so they will meet us there when I get back. This is going to be a HUGE task, but I don’t want to leave it until the last minute before I leave for Italy.
3. Make an entire baby quilt for a friend, from start to finish, quilting included. Again, if I don’t get this done before I leave, I’m not going to get it done at all.
4. Keep up on all my birthday/anniversary cards and actually get them sent out on time! And also write letters to my grandma, friends I haven’t seen, and a few of Mark’s relatives.
5. Work out my arms 3x’s per week for 15 mins each time.
6. Finish the book I started mid-August and need to return to my friend before I go back to Italy.
Ahhh, I'm the WORST at Bday cards!
Post a Comment