Last week it was “or’s”… this week it’s fill in the blanks. I love quotes (you might have noticed that I start each of my posts with one) so these are the beginnings of famous quotes… I want your version of the last part of the quote.
- Give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he’ll have cat breath for the rest of his life.
- It is amazing what you can accomplish if you have an uninterrupted afternoon to yourself (aka NO KIDS).
- If you can’t stand the heat sure as heck don’t move to northern IL where the heat and humidity are unbearable at times.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what we’re currently standing in.
- Well behaved women seldom get into trouble, but are still able to have fun! =P