- The first thing I think of when I get up in the morning is Abbie, since she’s usually the one waking me up by saying, “Momma, where ARE you?”
- Lately, I’ve been craving my husband because I haven’t seen him for almost 5 months and I’m just ready for him to be home.
- Whenever anyone says the word “pargy”, it reminds me of my childhood because I used that word for words I didn’t know when I was young. But I never hear anyone say that word. Wonder why?
- The happiest word I know is HOMECOMING!!!, but we still have a ways to go.
- My spouse may hate it, but I absolutely love watching shows like “The Bachelor”. But he’s a good sport and puts up with it, and even watches them with me, when he’s around.
1. Did you make any fun purchases this week? Yep! I bought myself a few maternity dresses to choose from when Mark gets home. And I bought Abbie a potty chair.
2. If you could go to any musical concert, what would it be? Zac Brown Band, Billy Joel or Elton John
3. What is your least fav/ most fav house chore? Normally I don’t mind vacuuming but right now it hurts my belly a lot to do that. However, I HATE doing dishes, especially in Italy because I don’t have a dishwasher. I like doing laundry and folding it, I just don’t like putting it all away.
4. Would you prefer new appliances or clothes? If we owed our house and didn’t live in Italy, I would say appliances. But since we don’t owe our house and we do live in Italy, I’ll go with clothes.
5. Miracle Whip or Mayo? Give me the real stuff please.