- My spouse and I rarely agree on _________________, but always agree on _________________. I’m going to have to be lame and say there is very little that Mark and I RARELY agree on. I guess I would say movies, since we have different tastes in movies. We always agree on which side of the bed we sleep on.
- If I could use one word to sum up the way I feel right now, it would be _________________. Fed-up.
- One of the things my spouse does that grosses me out is _________________. This is the wrong time to ask me this. I haven’t seen my husband in almost 5 months so I can’t think of anything he does that grosses me out, and even if it did, at this point I wouldn’t care.
- My readers may think I’m crazy for doing this, but I really love to _________________. move. I love to organize things. I like the excitement of going someplace new and meeting new people. It’s just a tad stressful at times.
Frankly, my dear, I don’t _________________. want to live with my parents anymore. I want to be in my own house, with my own stuff, on my own schedule, in my own space. I miss home.
Five for Friday
1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone? No. What’s the point? And honestly, I don’t close the door when I’m not home alone because when I’m at my house, I’m either upstairs by myself or I’m downstairs trying to keep track of Abbie.
2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it? Genuine. I’m compassionate, but I also tell it like it is usually.
3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why? Abercrombie and Fitch. WAY too overly priced.
4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your child(ren)? Someone who’s parents we’d get along with and that would treat our kid/s right.
5. If you could pick how and when you would die, would you? No way, because knowing that would eat me alive. I would only focus on that date. Ick.
Post a Comment