- If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? submitted by An Air Force Wife’s Blog Right now, probably Zac Brown Band. I really like his music.
- Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? submitted by Our Life, One Adventure at a Time Unfortunately no. I stay at home with Abbie and spend money. That’s about it.
- During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? submitted by Explosions of Love We called Abbie “Blueberry” when I was pregnant with her and we call this one “PP”, which stands for potential pips. (We call Abbie “Pippy”, “Pippers”, “Pips”, etc.)
- Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? submitted by Mrs. O’s Life Yes, I was a quilt pattern book from my favorite fabric designer. It was one of the first giveaways I’d ever entered and I haven’t won one since!
- If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? submitted by Married to the Army Absolutely nothing. My fridge at home is empty and unplugged while we’re in the States.
Friday, July 15, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I called my daughter babycakes when I was pregnant and we still call her cakes. We had friends that found out they were expecting when their baby was the size of a poppy seed, so they referred to it as poppy.
Post a Comment