… or me, I guess. I found these questions on THIS BLOG. You know how I love answering questions! Enjoy!
1. if you won the title of miss america, what would your platform be? It would most likely have something to do with abused or neglected children.
2. outdoorsy or indoorsy? It really depends on the day. I love spending time outdoors, but I’m perfectly content curling up on the couch with a good book too. Some days I like to just be inside working on quilting or crafts or whatever and other days I have a need to get out and get fresh air.
3. pajama's out in public..classy or tres tacky? If they’re full on pajama’s, that’s tacky. But if it’s just comfortable lounge clothes, I think that’s fine.
4. what's your favorite room in your house? Our bedroom. I love coming up here after Abbie is asleep and reading or painting my nails or writing letters or blogs and watching TV.
5. nook, kindle, or book? Just a book. I love turning pages. I love going to libraries to see what there is to read. I’m not sure I’ll ever get in to the electronic side of reading, unless it’s blogs.
6. would you rather wear the same outfit for a week or not brush your teeth for a week? Wear the same outfit for sure. I hate it when my teeth feel gritty. It’s gross.
7. what's your favorite blog at the moment? I don’t really have a favorite. Quite a few of my friends blog, and I love keeping up with what’s going on in their lives. I like meeting and learning about other military spouses. I follow a few photography blogs that are fun to look at. I like them all.
8. lately i've been daydreaming about.........? Going home, and everything I want to do while I’m home and everyone I want to spend time with.
If you haven’t done so already, don’t forget to enter my giveaway before Saturday!