I’ve been debating doing a giveaway on my blog for a while now. I’m pretty excited about having almost 60 followers, and I wanted to do something to celebrate! So I figured I’d send someone a small piece of Italy.
Since I can’t ship off the good weather, mountains or amazing scenery, I thought hot chocolate, Nutella and a scarf would be the next best thing. I know they sell Nutella in the States, but I hadn’t seen these little to-go things and they’re REALLY good! One of Abbie’s and my favorites! The hot chocolate is more like hot pudding, and it’s SOO good! And everyone over here wears scarfs so I figured I’d add a scarf made in Italy to the package also.
To enter, all you have to do is leave me a comment on this blog and answer two questions. 1. Why do you read blogs? and 2. What do you like to read about in blogs? That’s it!
I’ll be choosing a winner on Tuesday, February 22.
1. I read blogs a) to keep up with friends b) to learn things c) for entertainment
2. I like to read about the adventures of friends and family, sewing tips and tricks, and sometimes coupons and deals (but I have to be in the mood)
1) I read blogs to keep up with friends and family around the world, make new friends, enter giveaways, and learn new things about all sorts of stuff from craft projects to cloth diapering to couponing to parenting techniques.....and the list goes on.
2) I love to hear from other people about things that they have experienced and loved or hated. I love nothing more than grabbing my cup of coffee and living vicariously through someone's blog post as they go on an amazing adventure. :)
#1: I started reading blogs to keep up with family and friends and then I became a milspouse and fell in love with all the milly blogs!
#2: I love blogs that are just about people's crazy lives. The little stories that happen in every day life are my fav.
Wow, how incredibly generous of you!
1. I read blogs to to learn more about fellow MilSpouses, get advice from them and share the ups and downs of Military life. I've never been around Military folks and we don't live on base so I don't really have my own community, the blogosphere gives me that.
2. I like to learn about the person: what they like and dislike, their passions and dreams, why they are the way they are...even if we are totally different people, I find them fascinating!
1. I enjoy reading blogs because it lets me peek into the lives of others- some I know and some I don't, relate with folks, be inspired and allow me a break from the daily grind.
2. I like to read about things I relate to- family life, similar health stuff, babies, home decorating, bargains, crafts and some good humour. :)
1. I love reading blogs just because it's interesting to see what other people are up to and hear about different perspectives, other lifestyles, etc. I love reading other's writing styles and feeling like I know what is going on in their lives, even if I don't know them in real life.
2. I love blogs about just life in general. I love hearing how people view life and being able to put myself in their shoes while I read.
Post a Comment