1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time? I guess it depends on where I’m meeting them. For another military spouse, where they were raised, when they got married, if they have kids – I guess just general stuff.
2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
I think I would rather know everything. I kind of feel like your spouse is the one person you should/can know everything about. Everyone else can regularly surprise me. =)
3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Well there are quite a few other cities I’d want to visit before I made up my mind, but I think I could get used to San Diego, or Atlanta, or Washington DC.
4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?
My phone. Especially now that I have an iPhone. It’s a camera, computer, phone all in one!
5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Oh boy… Wife, mother, daughter, friend, American, crafts, vacations, country, cook, animals