- What is a weird/funny superstition that you have? I used to hold my breath when I passed cemeteries, but I don't anymore. And I used to avoid stepping on cracks but I don't anymore. I didn't do those because I thought something would or wouldn't happen, it was just more of the challenge. I don't think I'm a superstitious person really.
- What are your hopes and dreams for the years AFTER the military? After all, we aren’t in it forever! I'm really not sure. I guess I'd love to buy a house and be settled somewhere for more than 2.5 years. I definitely dream about that, but we could potentially buy a house before Mark is out of the military. I'd like to have a crafting business possibly, but we'll see. Right now I'm just focusing on getting through the next year and then I'll worry about after that. =)
- Since [this] month is National Apple Month (no really!), I’d probably ask: What is your yummiest apple recipe? I honestly don't think I've made anything with apples in it. I'm not really in to cooking with fruit, but I did make Mark a peach cobbler for his birthday today.
- How long have you gone as a military spouse without talking to your husband/wife during service? Luckily, not long. Mark and I are both into frequent and open communication. That's what our marriage is based on. So during one of Mark's TDY's this year, when it was 3E per minute to use his cell phone and the internet didn't work, he'd stand in line for 1-2+ hours every night to talk to me for 15 minutes. The longest so far was during SERE where I didn't talk to him for 5-6 days I think.
- I occasionally watch When I was 17… on MTV. So, what was something that was significant about your 17th year of life? I guess the first thing that comes to mind was I graduated HS and started college when I was 17. Man, that seems like forever ago...
(HA! It's 12:01am! Happy Friday to you all!)