1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count) My iPhone - because my life is in that thing, my car – because it’s a long walk to “civilization, my computer – because I seem to have a lot of stuff to do on here lately.
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why? I haven’t read a Francine River’s book that I didn’t like yet, but I think The Last Sin Eater was my all-time favorite. Her books make me want to be a better person.
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012? I have a quilt (or 3) I’d love to finish before the end of 2012, but even with my machine on my dining room table, I’m having trouble being motivated to work on them.
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be? 24. I was in college for the second time, getting a second bachelors, and that was the year I met my husband. We hung out a lot and had tons of fun before we started officially dating and I would like to do that all over again. Plus living in downtown Milwaukee was fun.
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? This is a hard question. I’m not sure I wish people knew anything in particular about me, but even if I did, I wouldn’t mind telling them. I’m a pretty darn open person.
PS: I’ve finally learned out to edit some of my photos! Here are two of my kiddos!