1. How long did it take for you to find your wedding dress? (Wedding dress pics anyone?) Not long. I think we went to like 2 stores, and I found the one I really liked, which happened to be on clearance and fit perfectly without needing any alterations. I think it was like $300 and I loved it. I don’t understand why people spend thousands of $$ on a dress they’ll wear for one day only. I guess I’m way too frugal for that.
2. Someone in your general vicinity releases a NASTY smelling fart. Do you say anything or blow it off? That totally depends on who I’m around. If it’s my husband or good friends, I say something. If it’s a bunch of strangers or people I don’t know well or in a professional setting, I won’t say anything.
3. What is the scariest thing that happened to you or scared you recently? Abbie's hospital stay.
4. Favorite brand and flavor of ice cream. I don’t care what brand it is, as long as it’s chocolate. Although I do miss Cold Stone quite a bit!!
5. Are you able to sleep well in hotels? Totally depends on the hotels and who I’m with. If we’re sharing a room with the kids, then sometimes not because I’m a light sleeper and I wake up if they start breathing differently. But otherwise, as long as it’s quiet and comfortable, I can sleep just about anywhere.
1. Right now the weather where I live is my absolute favorite!! Rained yesterday which was nice and relaxing and a perfect day to curl up on the couch with a good book (if I didn’t have 2 kids to chase after that is) and now it’s sunny, mid-70’s and gets into the 50’s at night. LOVE this weather!!
2. The best piece of advice I've been given is “you are your child’s best advocate and no one, not even doctors, know your children like you do”. (See link above about Abbie’s hospital stay…)
3. My most favorite person in all the world is my husband. Hands down. He is my best friend and my true north and no one keeps me centered and focused like he does, even when we’re thousands of miles apart.
4. If I were to have a "mission statement" for my life, it would be to treat others the way I would like to be treated and to be the best role model to my kids and wife to my husband that I can be.
5. My most favorite item in my closet is one of my sweatshirts. I love sweatshirts.
6. The best cure for a bad day is a good chat with a close friend.
7. Today is Abbie’s 3rd day of asilo (Italian preschool), and the house is so quiet I hardly know what to do with myself!!
Your dress was gorgeous and I agree why do women spend so much for one day. I have saved mine for 40 years and no one can wear it.
Monica your dress looks very similar to my sister in laws who got married last year! Beautiful picture!!!
Post a Comment