1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer? The cruise to Greece and Turkey that my husband and I went on without the kids, for sure. I think we need to try to make it a point to get away at least once a year without the kids to be able to focus on our relationship and take a break from the parenting role.
2. What was your favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item? I love dresses for the summer. Light, cotton ones – short or long, I don’t care.
3. What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer? I wish I had quilted more than I did, which was pretty much not once. I miss quilting and it’s another reason I can’t wait to get back to the States so I can organize my space that hopefully won’t be in the basement.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer? Call Me Maybe…. Call me crazy, but it’s catchy and it cheers me up when I hear it.
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer? Summer TV isn’t nearly as good as fall TV (another reason I LOVE fall!!!!) and I think I saw 3 movies total and I can’t really remember any of them right now so I guess I don’t really have a favorite. How boring.