1. What is one grammar issue you cannot let go without correction? Oh, a lot of them. You’re, your, they’re, there, their. My number one pet peeve is when people say ain’t, but I rarely correct them. I can’t stand it.
2. What's your favorite thing about fall? The cool, crisp air, instead of the hot, muggy air, and pulling out the cool weather clothes.
3. What's your favourite dish to take to a potluck? I guess I don’t have a favorite yet. And it seems like I’m asked to bring something different every time, so it’s hard to have a favorite.
4. When do you start Christmas (Holiday) shopping? Well being that we live in Europe, I’ve been picking things up here and there all year for people, especially during our travels.
5. Did you move homes a lot growing up? Nope, only once. My parents built a house when I was 16, but I didn’t switch schools or anything. However, since I’ve been with Mark, we’ve lived in 6 places, in 4 different states and 2 countries, so I’m making up for it.
1. Something I am very proud of is my husband. I know how to pick them, that’s for sure. He’s such a hard worker and an amazing dad.
2. My favorite thing about myself is my organizational skills. I love being organized and having schedules and lists. You’d never guess I was organized by looking at my house though. This place is WAY too small for us and I find myself just moving piles from one place to other, and it especially stinks that we don’t have closets. We’re busting at the seams here, but we only have about 6 months left, so I’ll live.
3. My favorite color for fall is those oak leaves that turn a fluorescent orange color. There’s a couple trees by my MIL’s house that turn the most gorgeous color. I love it.
4. Something I've been learning lately is patience is a virtue and that sometimes you can be too busy.
5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is “The Next Best Thing” by Jennifer Weiner, although I’ve been reading it for awhile and fall asleep every time try to read it. That’s probably not a good sign..
6. My favorite Pandora Station is … I don’t have one. We don’t get Pandora over here. Boo. But it would probably be a mix of country, soft rock, musicals, piano instrumental and Christian. Does such a thing exist?
7. This weekend I will cleaning my house, enjoying spending a little time with my husband, who’s been working 4pm to 4am all week and going to the Italian American Friendship Festival.