2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Chocolate chips and popcorn. Best combo ever.
3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? Sardines on potato chips, and surprisingly they weren’t that bad. Apparently that’s a common “tapa” in Spain.
4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? I’m not a big fan of peppers of any kind. I don’t like peppers.
5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Baked chicken and mashed potatoes. It was my favorite meal growing up and my mom would make it for me pretty often.
6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. My ‘go to’ party dip is pretty good. Not sure what it’s called but it’s one bar of cream cheese, 1 can of beanless Hormel Chili and mozzerella. Spread cream cheese in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish, cover with chili and then top with mozzerella. Bake at 350 for about 10-15 or until cheese is all melted and serve with tortilla chips. REALLY good.
That dip sounds amazing! I'm gonna have to try that! Love your blog, btw!
Beautiful Kids! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm following you back now! ;)
What an adventure!!!
Found you thru the Sunday Social...and I'm your newest follower! YAY!
Ramblings of a Southern Belle
Post a Comment