1. What's the one thing you buy every time you walk into the store? Milk. They only sell them in half gallons over here, so it seems like we always need some. And sometimes they run out, so even if we don’t need it, I still buy at least one half gallon.
2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it? Blogging, reading, napping, quilting, writing letters. But really, I would like to spend it with my husband, although then it wouldn’t be “by myself”.
3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under? I’m usually a 5mph over, depending on where I’m driving. City driving, I go the speed limit, and through neighborhoods and stuff. Highway driving, at least 5mph over. Over here in Italy though, I honestly don’t even pay attention to speed limits, unless I’m on base. I’m not sure anyone over here follows them though.
4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix?? All time favorite is chocolate chip cookies. Homemade. The recipe on the chocolate chip bag. I love them. My mom also has this browning pudding recipe which really is brownies on top of this warm, chocolate pudding. YUM!
5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")? I HATE spiders. Hate them. But I think I’d have a better chance at killing a spider than I would catching a mouse, so I’m going to have to say spider.
1. The best thing to do on a hot day is to stay inside in the AC and drink sweet tea or pink lemonade. I hate being hot, and really hate being hot and sticky.
2. The best place to be on a hot day is again, inside, in the AC. And preferably AC that works, unlike our tiny AC unit here that only partially works.
3. The best thing to eat on a hot day is ice cream, of course.
4. Hot days make me really wish I lived back in the States where they have a thing called central AC. Unless it’s in the States in Phoenix and then I think I’d rather be here because I don’t care how “dry” the heat is in AZ, when it’s 115 out, it’s friggin hot.
5. My go to uniform on a warm summer day is a flowy skirt and a tank top.
6. The scent that reminds me of summer is fresh mown grass. (Is mown a word? Or is it mowed? That doesn’t look right either…)
7. My favorite thing about summer is summer vacations. I used to love to take them with my family growing up and I like to take them with my husband and kids now.
LOL you love your AC! And I don't blame you!
When I went to Thailand I don't know how people survived without! Oh my gosh it was so HUMID and HOT there!!!
All I can think about is dessert now!
Post a Comment