1. What's your favorite childhood snack that you still eat as an adult? Cottage cheese and applesauce, mixed together. Maybe kind of weird, but I love it, and so does my daughter.
2. What food will you not eat the low fat version of? Pop/soda, whatever you call it. I cannot stand the taste of diet pop.
3. What's your favorite way to cool off during the summer? I guess going swimming would be the obvious answer here, but I really don’t like swimming that much really. I spend most of my time on the beach or on the pool deck, not IN the water, so I just get even hotter. So I’m going to say sitting in front of the a/c. =)
4. What's your favorite summer read? Particularly if I’m on the beach, I like to read “girly magazines” (Shape, Glamour, Self, etc) or the celebrity news ones. They entertain me.
5. What are you doing to stay cool in this awful heat? We keep all of our shutter closed in an effort to keep the sunlight out. (We live in Italy.) And we run our one small a/c unit on dehumidify most of the time and a/c when we get really hot. But electricity is VERY expensive in Italy so we try to be conservative on how much we run our a/c, otherwise we’ll end up with a $500 monthly bill. (And that’s just electricity, not including gas.)
Have a great weekend!!
Post a Comment