1. Groceries are high right now what is easiest way you have found to cut back? I’m terrible at cutting back on groceries, especially right now. We’re only in the States for 2 months, but I have a place to cook. It’s amazing how much small stuff you need (spices, sauces, oils, etc) just to make the meals I’m used to making. I know I’m never going to use them all up, but I’m afraid the food will be pretty bland without them. I’m interested to see other’s answers though!
2. What are the top 3 things on your "bucket list"? My top three would be to go on a cruise, to go to Ireland and to buy a house. We’re doing a Mediterranean Cruise in July and going to Ireland in October, so completely 2 out of the 3 in the next 6 months isn’t too bad!
3. Would you rather give up AC or heat? Heat. I feel like I can pack on the layers and use blankets and snuggle with my husband, kiddos and weina dogs to warm up, but there’s not much you can do to cool off quickly. Our house in Italy has one tiny wall unit for the entire house and we moved our bedroom to the top level of our house, which has very pretty views, but it’s also the highest (hottest) room in the house. I’m a little nervous about sleeping up there this summer… I can’t sleep when I’m hot.
4. What's your favorite cocktail?? I can count the number of drinks I’ve had in the past 4 years on one hand. I’m really not much of a drinker at all, but in college I used to like Captain and Coke’s and I still like strawberry daiquiri’s with whipped cream.
5. What was your first job & how old were you? My first job was babysitting 2 sets of twins when I was 14/15 years old. (Same family had 3.5 y.o boy/girl twins and 8 month old boy/girl twins.) I also worked for my dad as a secretary/receptionist/payroll on and off from 15 – 21.