1. Will you run to the store or to pick up a kid looking a mess? Honestly, I feel like I usually look like a mess. I live in exercise pants and t-shirts… I don’t see the point in dressing up to go to the store. I try not to look sloppy, but I don’t think I look “good” necessarily either. I need a new wardrobe.
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it? I try to. I have a hard time abandoning a book in the middle.
3. Beach or mountain vacations? Tough question!! Considering we live 45 mins from the Mediterranean Sea and less than 45 mins from the Italian Alps, I have a hard time deciding which I like better. I guess it just depends on my mood and who I’m with.
4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you? The flowers all starting to bloom! Flowers are blooming everywhere here and it’s gorgeous. I love Italy in the spring! Although they have VERY mild winters here also.
5. Would you prefer couples or family vacation? Right now, a vacation with just Mark sounds like heaven (since I have a 2 year old and a 3 month old). But I am really excited about taking them on vacations when they’re older and will remember them. The last time we were at Disney (2 years before Abbie arrived), all we could talk about was how fun it would be to take our kids to Disney. I’m so excited!