1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? It’s been fairly nice here. In the 50’s and sunny, although we did have a storm last night. I don’t mind the weather, but I do miss snow, especially for Christmas. At least we can see snow on the mountains.
2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? My bed and a book or lots of sleep. And ibuprofen.
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? Figure out how to parent 2 kids by myself since my husband is leaving for a few weeks for work. I have to admit, I’m pretty nervous about it because it’s been a HUGE adjustment for Abbie since Ben was born. She’s a bit more than a handful at times. Wish me luck!
4. Have you ever served on a jury? Nope, not yet!
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? I think a horse, because I think they’re beautiful and majestic, and I would like to know how it is for them doing dressage and jumping like we make them do. It would be interesting to experience it from there point of view.