1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it? It’s been fairly nice here. In the 50’s and sunny, although we did have a storm last night. I don’t mind the weather, but I do miss snow, especially for Christmas. At least we can see snow on the mountains.
2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from? My bed and a book or lots of sleep. And ibuprofen.
3. What do you need to do before the end of the month? Figure out how to parent 2 kids by myself since my husband is leaving for a few weeks for work. I have to admit, I’m pretty nervous about it because it’s been a HUGE adjustment for Abbie since Ben was born. She’s a bit more than a handful at times. Wish me luck!
4. Have you ever served on a jury? Nope, not yet!
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why? I think a horse, because I think they’re beautiful and majestic, and I would like to know how it is for them doing dressage and jumping like we make them do. It would be interesting to experience it from there point of view.
Post a Comment