1. Do you have a go to song that always puts you in a good mood? Christmas music. I could easily listen to it all year round.
2. Are you a real Christmas tree kinda person or do you go with a real fake one? I love real trees, but they make huge messes and are a pain to get rid of after Christmas, so we’ve been using a fake tree for now. When our kids are older, we’ll go to Christmas tree farms and pick out our own tree. I remember doing that as a kid and always loved it.
3. What are you thankful for? I am thankful that my husband came home safe and sound from this deployment and that I have a very supportive family and wonderful friends.
4. Which fashion fad from the past do you wish you could wear today? Ya know when you’d use massive amounts of hair spray and hold your hair away from your face and spray it so it stuck out some by your ears and then poofed your bangs up with hair spray too? It looked ridiculous, but it was easy and my frizzy hair actually cooperated with that. I wish that was “in” again and everyone did it, because I could actually do that. That and banana clips. Those were super easy too!
5. Do you wait until the "low fuel" light comes on before you fill up the gas tank? No, not usually. That kind of stresses me out. Especially here in Italy when gas stations are only open at certain times so you can’t just fill up any time you’d like. Well you can, but you have to pay European prices for gas, which is something like $8/gallon. So I like to go when we can use our gas coupons and get gas for cheaper.