Friday, October 7, 2011
1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet? Popcorn or chocolate chip cookies
2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to? I don’t think it’s really a place that makes in romantic, it’s more the mood you’re in while you’re there. But Paris was fun and so was Prague. Vegas was romantic for us because we took our honeymoon there.
3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween? Besides my husband coming home, the crisp air and colorful leaves.
4. How would you spend 24 hours alone? Sleeping, reading, watching TV uninterrupted, quilting, playing the piano. But mostly missing my daughter and husband.
5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl? No, not usually. He did give me an orchid for our anniversary last year, which I loved. I love it when he does, but he usually doesn’t.
**So this time next week I’ll be back in Italy!! Hard to believe! Not sure I’ll be able to participate in 5QF or Milspouse Fill-in. In fact, I might be out for the next few weeks with everything that’s going on, but I’ll be back eventually! I promise!