- Does your Significant Other read your blog? Why is this a good or a bad thing? submitted by Mrs. Alana’s Miscellany Only because I email it to him. I think he goes through and looks at old posts of mine, especially the ones about Abbie occasionally too though. I like that he reads it. I’m an open book with him. I have no secrets from him, so I don’t mind that he reads it at all.
- What is one item in your house that holds the most sentimental value and why? submitted by The Albrecht Squad This is kind of hard to answer since I’m not in my house and I haven’t been for the last 3 months. But right now it would probably be the last t-shirt that Mark wore before he left. I put it in a plastic bag and put it in the closet to save until he gets home. Or the orchid he gave me for Mother’s Day last year. I hear it’s blooming right now.
- When it comes to water fun in the summer do you prefer the beach, the pool, a lake, or the sprinklers? submitted by The Turvo Times I like the beach, but I prefer to be on the beach verses in the water. When I’m in the water I’m constantly looking for sharks, jelly fish, sting rays, etc and it pretty much stresses me out.
- What is the one special thing that you do for yourself to get you through the first week of a deployment/separation? submitted by A Creed and a Psalm I guess I don’t really do anything special for myself. I try to stick to our routines and keep things flowing the way they did before he left.
- What is your biggest guilty pleasure website? submitted by Christine’s Little Blog Amazon. Not so much now that I’m back in the States, but when I’m in Italy, I LOVE shopping on Amazon. Or any of the quilting fabric shops online.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love me some Amazon.com! And I'm with you when it comes to the jellyfish at the beach... I stay on the sand.
I grew up in near the Monterey bay so I was always in the water. That changed when we got to Virginia Beach. Jellyfish, eek!
Post a Comment