- Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts Yes, I am. I got married 5 years ago today, and I have a 2 year old, and I think marriage and parenthood change you in ways you could never even imagine, but so far, I think they’ve all been for the better.
- If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten Most definitely my husband. Mark and I balance each other out completely. I’m good at things he’s not, and he’s good at things I’m not, and I communicate better with him than anyone else, so I think we’d make a great team. Plus we LOVE to travel together. I’d love to go on that show with him someday!
- Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl I don’t use Twitter much, but I think Facebook is mostly good. I cannot STAND it when friends have cryptic FB status’s all the time, leaving you wondering what the heck they’re talking about, but other than that, it’s a great way to keep in touch with people from your past.
- June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced I think probably pasta. I love pasta and garlic bread. Plus they’re both really easy to make, which is always a plus, and they fill you up easily, and they’re GOOD!
- If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits I think it would be interesting to live in the late 1800’s/ early 1900’s. Before the Great Depression when lots of inventions were being made – and the clothes were pretty neat too.
Friday, June 24, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment