- When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh I guess kind of all of the above, except food-oriented. We pick a city we’d like to visit and then try to take in as many sights and sounds of the area as we can. Sometimes it’s mostly historical, or just hanging out at the beach, or doing Disney. Whichever. We just like to travel. Period.
- What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife Hm… that’s tough. Singing camp songs reminds me of all the fun I used to have at camp. And I have a few songs that remind me of my husband for various reasons also.
- If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army Take photography or photo editing classes. Work on my quilting. Travel all over the place. Read a lot.
- What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience I guess I don’t really know what people notice about me first. I could think of 20 things I’d like them to NOT notice first, but I don’t have any preferences as to what they do notice first once all the other things are ruled out.
- …. submitted by The Three Turners: It’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why?
–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be? …This would require me to know what the X-Men’s powers are in the first place, and honestly I don’t. Never seen the movie. But they can fly can’t they? I think that would be fun.
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? Witch, of course!
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? Again, haven’t seen or read any of the movies or books. Guess I’m pretty out of the loop, but neither vampire or a werewolf sounds very appealing to me…