- It’s now June (woot!)… what plans do you have for the summer? Get through it as quickly as possible so I can get back to Italy and welcome home my husband! And spend time with friends and family while I’m back in the States.
- What is your favorite summer memory as a kid? Family vacations and boating on the Mississippi.
- If wild animals could be made pets without fear of them ever being dangerous, what kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet? A tiger because they’re beautiful. Or an elephant because it seems like that’d be fun (except for cleaning up their poop.)
- Is there anything about deployments that you do like? submitted by The Thrifty Military Wife More money? I like the opportunity to see friends and family for a while, but it would be better if Mark was here with me.
- I’m starting to run out of questions again… so please give me a question you’d like to see (off-the-wall will most likely make it because we seem to have used a lot of the “traditional” ones). What was your favorite TV show when you were in junior high? What was your favorite class in high school? If you could change one thing about your marriage, not including anything involving the military, what would you change and why? What are your favorite boy names and girl names? What was the best book you’ve ever read? Who’s your favorite author? What is your easy, go-to meal? What color best represents your mood right now? What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month? The worst? If you could have 3 wishes, what would they be?
Friday, June 3, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great questions for #5!
You have some good questions!
I'm in the same boat of hoping the summer goes by as quickly as possible/waiting for a deployment to be over! Good luck! :)
Post a Comment