- Do you think civilians, in general, understand the meaning of Memorial Day? Yeah, I do. I think maybe once you’re involved with the military, you think about the sacrifices others have made a little more deeply, but I think there are many civilians that don’t take other’s sacrifices for granted also.
- What are your plans for the Memorial Day Weekend? We are headed to Branson, MO for a week. My parents are thinking of buying land near there and want to show it to me.
- What skill/talent do you wish you had? submitted by The 3 Turners I wish I could sing really well, and I wish I wasn’t terrified of doing anything in front of a group of people.
- Which came first: the chicken or the egg? submitted by I Married Into The Army Who cares? I like to spend my time thinking about things that are a little more meaningful.
- What is the best thing about your post (base)? The worst? submitted by Randomly, Robyn The people are the best thing for sure. And the great travel opportunities. The worst is the crazy ops tempo of the base, offset by the incredibly slow pace of everything Italian.
Friday, May 27, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment