1. what's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? I never liked guacamole until I had some stuff my aunt made. Since then I’ve loved it.
2. plastic surgery..yay or nay? Ehhh… in general, nay. I think reconstructive surgery is fine, like getting a tummy tuck after being pregnant or something like that, but I think the Hollywood types that try to “fix” everything that isn’t wrong is kind of vain.
3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? FLOWERS!! And flowers.
4. when's the last time you went on a picnic? Hmm.. It’s been a long time. I don’t even remember the last time I went on a picnic. Probably when we lived in FL and went to the beach and that was in 2006.
5. what's your favorite app? I really like grocery IQ and I LOVE all the dash games – diner dash, hotel dash, cooking dash, wedding dash.
6. who does the grocery shopping in your house? Well considering my husband is deployed right now, and when he is home he works 12-14 hours a day, I do. Although now that I’m with my parents, my mom does a lot of it too.
7. would you rather take a spin class or zumba? I honestly don’t even know what zumba is, but it sounds fun, so I’d like to try that.
8. how often do you go out to dinner? Way too much. I guess I eat out more for lunch than dinner though, just because it’s easier to meet friends in town since I live 25 mins away from most of them right now.