- Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? I hate to say it, but BEAUTIFUL! In the 50’s and sunny every day! I love it, but I do miss the snow they’re getting back home.
- What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? Mark and I almost ALWAYS share meals when we go out to eat. If we’re extra hungry we’ll order a salad or appetizer, but we usually share the main dish. I’m sure it’s saved us hundreds over the past 5 years.
- What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned? My 2002 Dodge Stratus R/T that I ordered brand new after I graduated college. But then I went back to college and had to sell it. I miss that car. It was fun.
- What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!) What would your perfect day consist of? If you could choose the location of a new base, where would you want one to be built? What do you think your husband would do if he wasn’t in the military?
- Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if…. you get bored after living in one place more than a year.