Here are this weeks questions.
- What’s the nicest thing a stranger has ever done for you? I had a few people stop when I was younger and had car problems and was stopped on the side of the road. That was nice because I was clueless. We also had someone give us $40 to pay for our meal when they found out Mark was in the military. We were shocked!
- If you are having a hard time going to sleep, what do you do to help yourself? Usually I read until I fall asleep, so I don’t have too much trouble. If I can’t sleep I watch TV until I do fall asleep but then sometimes I get sucked into the shows and REALLY can’t fall asleep.
- Name something that makes you wish you were a kid again. I just did a post about this a few days ago after I heard the Sesame Street Song “I don’t want to live on the moon.” Having a bunch of stress makes me want to go back in time to before I knew what stress was.
- What is something you never believed until you experienced it? How hard parenting is! I knew it would be challenging but I remember thinking SOO many times pre-child, that I would NEVER do that with my child. Ha! I learned very quickly after giving birth, never say never! (And to quit being so judgmental!)
- What can’t you say “no” to? Hugs and kisses from my little girl and husband. And anything chocolate. =)