This week really flew by for me. We were super busy, which I love, but I think Abbie is getting sick, so we might have to slow down a bit. Happy Friday everyone!
- What is the silliest get-up you have ever worn outside of a Halloween party?
Hm… probably something at camp, I’m sure.
- What is something that you gave up in order to live the military lifestyle?
My horse. I couldn’t afford to haul him all over the country (5 moves in 5 years). It was the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do, and my husband couldn’t even be there when I watched him go down the road with his new owner because he was flying. Luckily I had one of my best friends (a fellow mil-spouse) by my side and she let me cry on her shoulder and then took me out to lunch. (I miss you so much Erika!!)
- If money wasn’t a factor and you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be? And why?
Maybe someplace exotic in Africa, or Australia and New Zealand for a month!
- If you were going to join the military, what branch would you join? Or which MOS/rating would you choose?
The Air Force. I’m partial to the Air Force I guess, and I considered getting a nursing degree and joining, but life got in the way of that. I also think it would be really cool to be an aerial photographer for the Air Force, so that would be my first choice for a job, but I will never, ever join the military. I already have enough association with it.
- What is your favorite thing to make for dinner?
Chicken parmegiana. Super easy, but appears complicated, and SO good!