1. What is your favorite fall family tradition? Going to a pumpkin patch to look for pumpkins. Although we can’t really do that in Italy since they don’t do Halloween over here, so they don’t have pumpkin patches. We were able to do it last year with my parents before we came back to Italy, but I don’t think we’ll be able to do it this year. Plus we’ll be in Ireland over Halloween anyway. Fair trade, I suppose. =)
2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have? Four, I think. I want at least 3, but if money weren’t a factor, we might have a fourth.
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it? The only time I would ever even consider getting a tattoo is if my husband or one of my children died, and even then it would be “iffy”. I don’t know what it would be or where it would be though.
4. What condiment is a must in your house? Mayo. I like it. And chocolate. Is that a condiment?
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose? We were walking along the beach in the Florida Panhandle, looking for sand dollars. I had found a few and they were in the front pocket of my hoodie sweatshirt. Mark bent down to “pick something up” but then proposed. I hugged him afterwards and smashed all the sand dollars in my pocket. Oops.
1. What’s one thing in the past month you would have changed? Our trip to the Italian ER, for sure.
2. What was your favorite thing that happened in August? Our trip to Vienna and Bratislava, despite Abbie getting sick at the end of it. (Blog post will be up later this week.)
3. What did you do to celebrate Labor Day? We spent most of the day in the hospital, but got released that day, so I guess that was our celebration. It was also my husbands birthday.
4. What do you HAVE to have handy by your bedside? My cell phone, mainly because I use it as an alarm clock.
5. What are you looking forward to in September? For the month to be over? September is really busy for us, and it’s kind of wearing us out already. But the bazaar on base is at the end of September so that should be fun!