1. If you could have been (could be) any profession you wanted (brains and $$$ no problem) what would it be? I think I would like to get into counselling – marriage, kids, etc. And it’s not really an issue of brains or money, more of the time to get that degree. Or I would love to run my own horse farm and do boarding and training. That is definitely a matter of money though. =)
2. How often do you clean out your car? About every 2 weeks. I can’t stand when my car is dirty (well relatively so – when you have 2 young kids, it’s bound to be messy). I can stand it messy for a while, but not dirty.
3. Do you wish there was such a thing as fashion police or are you deeply relieved? I think I’m relieved. I have about as much fashion sense at a worm and I’d much rather be comfortable in what I’m wearing that fashionable.
4. What's your go to food/drink/activity when stressed? Chocolate. Or ice cream. Or a big fountain Pepsi. Too bad they don’t’ sell those in Europe.
5. If you had twins, what would you name them? I had a twin brother and we were Matt and Monica. I guess I like “matchy”-ish names for twins – ones that start with the same letter anyway. I have my “c” girl named picked out (Caitlyn Jayne), but I cannot think of a boy '”c” name that I like. Any suggestions?
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is ????. Friday isn’t really any different for me than any other day, I guess. I love it when my husband gets home from work “early” on Friday (before 6pm) but that happens about once every 2-3 months… So I’m not really sure.
2. This Friday I am in Vienna, Austria!! We’re having a good time here, no matter how much my 3 year old is trying to sabotage our good times…. Look for a blog on it soon! Here’s a picture from our drive up here.
that it’s a break from the monotony of the work week, and that my husband is usually home! He works long hours so we rarely see him during the week. And we live in the perfect location to take weekend trips, so we’ve been trying to do that more, and they are fun!
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling really excited that the fall is almost here and especially October! We’re going to the Amalfi Coast and Ireland!! And I’m excited for my daughter to start the asilo (Italian preschool). We definitely need a break from each other.
5. The best thing I did this summer was go on the cruise with my husband to Greece and Turkey. Best trip we’ve had over here by far, mainly because the kids weren’t along and I wasn’t 8 months pregnant!
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is EVERYTHING!!! The weather, the leaves changing, the clothes you get the wear, the fall shows that start up in September, the bazaar on base, the traveling we’re going to be doing. I LOVE fall!!!.
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose (if you couldn’t tell by my last answer) FALL!!! If I could find a place where it was continuously fall, I would move there in a heart beat! I LOVE FALL!!!