Friday, April 13, 2012
1. Who mows your grass? Normally I do. Mark likes to, but he’s never around to do it, so I end up doing it.
2. Do you have a picture wall or picture gallery in your house (show us! <--- my addition to the question)? We have one wall with some of our favorite photos that we’ve taken during our travels and another one with artwork we’ve bought at different cities around Europe. I would love to take pictures of them, but we’re not home right now so I can’t.
3. What book has influenced your thinking the most? Or, what blog? (I want to read what gets people thinking!) Jodi Picoult books all make me think quite a bit because they cover pretty controversial subjects. I love them!
4. Do you have allergies? If so, how do you handle it this time of year? I never had allergies until I got to Italy. Spring time usually stuffs me up if I’m there. I just take Claritin for a few weeks and then I’m good.
5. What's your go to meal to cook in an hurry? Pounded chicken ( boneless, skinless chicken breasts pounded so they’re thin then dredged in eggs and then in flour with a little seasoning salt and garlic powder), mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli. Or spaghetti.