Friday Fill-in and 5QF
1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it? Randomness, because I don’t think I could ever stick to one specific subject 2. Who is your mentor/inspiration? There is a wife in our squadron, who’s husband works a LOT. I mean, all our husbands work a lot, but her husband is a weapons officer, and he does a lot of work for the squadron. And lately they’ve dealt with some unfair stuff with the Air Force, but my friend ALWAYS has a smile on her face and she’s always looking at the bright side of things. It is my goal to be more like she is and she’s made me realize that attitude really is everything. 3. What is your wake up beverage of choice? Hot chocolate, for sure. 4. Would you wear your mom's clothes? I used to wear my mom’s clothes a lot. I would wear some of them now, but not many. 5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of? Of course! Horses and “teen heart throbs” like Jonathan Brandis.
- Right now, our weather is in the mid-60’s and sunny, but what I’d really like is HA! No buts!! I LOVE this weather!.
- I like to let my hair down and have perfect, non-frizzy curls that don’t go flat after an hour.
- Mommy Rambles made a post about heroes… my hero is my husband, because he truly inspires me more than anyone else and I admire everything he sacrifices to do what he does.
- It’s a weird combination, but I swear popcorn and chocolate chips are a perfect pair!
- Some may see the glass half empty and others may see it half full, but I don’t care what it is, as long as it’s good to drink!
Stopping by from 5QF! I enjoyed your answers to number 2 especially. I've found more than one of my inspirations come from other ladies---the way they handle things with such grace. Your answer says the same about the lady you know. So true-additude means SO MUCH!
Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment