- Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife I did think about joining the Air Force as a nurse when I was in nursing school, but obviously that didn’t end up happening. More power to dual military couples. I sure couldn’t do it, but if they can, great!
- What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things At this point, just having my husband home and being together as a family sounds perfect. Doesn’t matter what we do, but Sunday afternoon naps are the best!
- What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor’s Away We don’t have a “usually” for any holiday yet. We’ve moved 5 times in our 5 years of marriage so we haven’t really established many holiday traditions.
- If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you’d medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing Afternoon napping while snuggling with my weinas. I’m a professional at that, especially lately. Isn’t that first trimester fatigue supposed to be better by now?? I’m over 16 weeks pregnant!
- What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife LOLOL! Uh, nothing? Again, I’m 16+ weeks pregnant… I don’t think anything I do at this point is going to make me “bathing suit ready”. =)
Friday, July 1, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I sooooo second your Sunday just having your husband home! That would be amazing. Also, the picture of your daughter in your header with the flowers in her hair. Too cute for words!
I don't even have the excuse of being pregnant for my napping medal!
Have a great 4th of July!
Post a Comment