- Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs I haven’t had a “big” homecoming day yet, so I guess I’ll have to say wedding day. Although right now it’s probably a tie in what I most looked forward too.
- Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love Mark was already in ROTC when we dated and he was already commissioned when we got engaged, so he was already in. Although he’s told me many times that if I’m not happy in this lifestyle he’ll do his best to find a way out of it for us. I’m pretty happy though, despite the fact that he’s deployed.
- What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe Hm… I really like Alladin, mainly because of the music and I like thinking about what it would be like to ride on a magic carpet.
- What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN! Well when we’re together as a family we liked to go on walks around the neighborhood, or on little day trips to check out our surrounding areas in Italy. Here I don’t really have a favorite activity yet.
- Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co. Out of the F-16 bases (Germany, Italy, Utah, SC, Japan and 2 in Korea), we’re pretty happy with Italy. We wanted Germany and we would have been happy anywhere that we could be together. I would LOVE to live in England though, but there aren’t any F-16 bases there. Bummer.
Friday, May 13, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Only downer about working with the F-16 are the select bases you can go. The conversation normally goes like this in our house "Honey where would you like to go?" "Well Honey lets look at the short list...oh yep that's about it." lol
Post a Comment